Server Status Report

Started by Joseph Lofthouse, 2019-04-01, 09:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim DH

Hi Joseph,
   Thanks for your efforts. .... I still can't post a photo using the 'modify' option on my earlier message.

Tim DH

Joseph Lofthouse

Upgraded the forum this evening to the latest version.

Joseph Lofthouse

#17
Test

Diane Whitehead

Now I'm getting a different response the first time I try, but the second time I try is OK.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
cool mediterranean climate  warm dry summers, mild wet winters,  70 cm rain,   sandy soil

Joseph Lofthouse

#19
The past few days the server has been giving timeout errors. I tweaked a few settings in the back end. Let me know if the behavior continues.

Joseph Lofthouse

Sorry that the SSL certificate expired. I replaced it with one that auto-renews, so that shouldn't happen again.

William Schlegel

Forum is a bit quiet. Could there be any lingering issues?
Western Montana garden, glacial lake Missoula sediment lacustrian parent material and shallow 7" silty clay loam mollisoil topsoil sometimes with added sand in places. Zone 6A with 100 to 130 frost free days

A. Pel

>Forum is a bit quiet. Could there be any lingering issues?

Forum works OK for me now - the SSL problems are long since gone.

Maybe we should start a "What did you do in your Garden Today" thread. That sort of thing usually gets conversations going - yes it's not specifically breeding focused, but everybody does like to talk shop.
The Long Keeping Apple Project
http://www.longkeepingapples.com

Steph S

Happy to see we're up again.  I just tried again this morning after updating my own system.
Thanks for fixing the certificate issue, Joseph.

Cathy A

I think the quiet is just that we are early in the season, and there is not as much to talk about. After lots of discussion of our plans during the winter, now we are heads-down actually doing the planting.


reed

Quote from: Cathy A on 2024-04-25, 08:44:03 AMAfter lots of discussion of our plans during the winter, now we are heads-down actually doing the planting.

YEP!