Joining the Forum

Started by Tim DH, 2026-01-18, 01:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim DH

Are there any 'issues' around new folk joining the forum at the moment?

Someone I have corresponded with on another forum has asked me if this one is hard to join?

I note our last new member joined back at the start of December.

Martin Mikulcik

I just got approved and I requested to join december 20th.  Happy to be here tho

Also failed the tomato genus question trying to spell lycopersicon a few times till i tried solanum

Luke83

Are new users restricted from posting new topics,  maybe in just blind:)

Luke83

Oh, User Action button,  my bad. :)

Luke83

How do I post images here that are not hosted online ( from my phone )?

William Schlegel

Don't use quick reply. Go to user options and hit reply. Then upload a file. For example here is a photo of my tomato line #303 when I was seed saving some fruit from it recently.
Western Montana garden, glacial lake Missoula sediment lacustrian parent material and shallow 7" silty clay loam mollisoil topsoil sometimes with added sand in places. Zone 6A with 100 to 130 frost free days

Luke83

Thanks for that  :)