My latest Zero Input Agriculture post outlines my preliminary work crossing different Canavalia/swordbean species. Hopefully I can create a locally adapted staple legume to grow in my orchards and hedge rows.
If anyone in Australia knows sources for other Canavalia species (apart from the highly toxic beach loving species) I would love to know.
https://zeroinputagriculture.substack.com/p/plant-profile-sword-beans?sd=pf
Check with Jibril in Ghana. If he can ship to the U.S., maybe he can ship to Australia. And since he DOES file phyotos, you should have no trouble with customs. He has LOTS of kinds of sword beans.
https://www.jibrilenterprise.com/
I also MAY have some C.rosaea or C.brazilienis seed somewhere (I think some came as part of the mixed jewerly seed I got from France), but whether it is still good (it was 10-20 years old when I got it, and that was several years ago) and how I could get it to you through your customs, I have no idea.