Open Source Plant Breeding Forum

General Category => Community & Forum Building => Tinkering => Topic started by: bill on 2018-11-11, 05:29:09 PM

Title: OSSI Varieties forum?
Post by: bill on 2018-11-11, 05:29:09 PM
Should we have a forum for OSSI varieties, where people can post their creations and discuss them?  The alternative is just to discuss them in the plant breeding forum, but a separate forum might encourage people to participate.
Title: Re: OSSI Varieties forum?
Post by: Joseph Lofthouse on 2018-11-11, 05:32:46 PM
I think that an OSSI Varieties forum would be awesome!
Title: Re: OSSI Varieties forum?
Post by: Oxbow Farm on 2018-11-12, 08:11:31 AM
Is there currently a location with a list of the existing OSSI varieties? I admit I have not even noodled around the main OSSI site at all.
Title: Re: OSSI Varieties forum?
Post by: bill on 2018-11-12, 12:54:23 PM
Yep.  The list is here:
https://osseeds.org/seeds/