Author Topic: Ipomoea batatas - breeding of Sweet Potato - Camote clones - New Zealand  (Read 14974 times)

Richard Watson

• South Island - New Zealand
    • View Profile
    • Sentinels Group Seeds
    • Email
Hey, Richard. I'll trade New Zealand 10,000 sweet potato seeds for a little homestead, transportation and citizenship for two. Act fast, the offer could expire at anytime due to circumstances beyond my control.

Would that mean we would have to move out or would ya be happy to pitch a tent down the bottom end of the paddocks.
Changeable year round climate, less so summertime, warming winters - just under 500mm average yearly rainfall. 20 years of soil improvements plus sub soil top soil reversal means my garden beds are about half metre deep. Below that is 100's of metres of alluvial out wash from the Southern
alps.

reed

• Narrow Ridge above the Ohio River zone 6a
    • View Profile
That would do in a pinch, or maybe a dry spot under a deck.

Was actually looking for a government grant of a nice little spot of our own. When you talk to her let your PM know I can sweeten the deal with a sloppy kiss smack on the lips.

Richard Watson

• South Island - New Zealand
    • View Profile
    • Sentinels Group Seeds
    • Email
Sorry no decking of any kind, could offer a corner inside a shipping container

When you talk to her let your PM know I can sweeten the deal with a sloppy kiss smack on the lips.

Want to be careful there mate, she could do some serious damage with those magnificent set of choppers
Changeable year round climate, less so summertime, warming winters - just under 500mm average yearly rainfall. 20 years of soil improvements plus sub soil top soil reversal means my garden beds are about half metre deep. Below that is 100's of metres of alluvial out wash from the Southern
alps.

reed

• Narrow Ridge above the Ohio River zone 6a
    • View Profile
I'll take my chances ;)